Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Goody Brush Review!!!

Okay, I am back from my mini vaca to Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida. I got to see my family before Christmas, so that was awesome! Now that I'm back I need to post some stuff!!!

Over my vacation, I had time to use the Goody brush on several people with different hair types.


brush



First I used it on My Sunshine. I used it on her freshly washed hair to detangle, and I also used it on her not so fresh hair. The brush that I bought was the large paddle brush. It worked very well on My Sunshine's hair all the times that I used it. I don't have a denman, so I can't really can't compare it to that. I do have a regular conair brush, and I do feel as though there wasn't as much hair that came out with the Goody brush as with the other brush. It left My Sunshine's hair very soft and it detangled very well. I do wish the bristles were a tad bit longer. I felt like I had to take smaller sections to make sure all of the hair was detangled. I don't know if the smaller "styler" brush has longer bristles, but if so I'd go with that one instead of the large paddle brush.
I was also able to use it on my nine-year-old baby sister who has thicker hair than My Sunshine. She likes to wear her hair in a single pony puff. I was able to detangle her hair easily and it really brought out her natural curls. My aunt, who has relaxed hair, also used the brush to smooth her hair down and it looked good to me. I didn't ask her for her reveiw, but I didn't hear any complaints! On the same hand, I didn't hear any praises either. My mom, who wears her natural hair in a cropped style, also used the brush at my suggestion. I think it really brought out the curls and waves. So my overall feel is that this brush is great! Again, I am going to try to find the smaller brush in hopes that it will have longer bristles, but even if it does not the large paddle brush is a keeper!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the review!
I'll get this brush because the short bristles will force me to detangle more thoroughly by taking smaller sections. I have a bad habit of not detangling well enough.