Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Miss Jessie's BOGO!!!

Photobucket




I am so excited that Miss Jessie's is having a buy one, get one sale on their products. I have always wanted to try these products for Sunshine (and for myself) but I refuse to pay full price for anything, so I loves it when the sales come around. I am tempted to get the Value Pack so we can try out all of the products, and then maybe a jar of the Baby Buttercreme. But I've heard good things about the Curly Pudding and Curly Merengue, so I don't know what to do! What's the difference between the three products you may ask? Well, the Curly Pudding and the Curly Merengue are styling cremes. The Curly Buttercreme and the Baby Buttercreme are moisturizers that double as styling creme's. The Baby Buttercreme has a lighter scent than the Curly Buttercreme. Miss Jessie's has a wide variety of products that we really want to try, but the ones mentioned above are what we are the most interested in buying this go 'round. While you can order the products online, most stores that carry Miss Jessie's honor the BOGO. To find a store that carries Miss Jessie's products near you go to the website and click on "where to buy" at the bottom of the page, then contact the store to see if the offer is available there. Let me know which products you like and which new ones you have decided to try!

No comments: