Monday, December 29, 2008

Goody Ouchless Rubberbands

Clearly I am a Goody lover! I especially love Goody's Ouchless rubberbands. These are a great alternative to regular rubberbands which tend to pull out the hair. They come as elastic rubberbands and as cloth covered bands - both in a wide variety of colors from black, brown and tan to pink, purple and blue. And they are now creating some with designs. I tend to use the cloth covered bands because I can soak them in Exra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) to make them even more safe for the hair. I found these pics on Walmart's website, which is where I usually get them. (Either there or Target.) Check 'em out!


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does Ouchless carry the cloth ones the size of rubberbands? The reason I ask is I do mostly ponytails on my 3 year od sons hair but the cloth ones I found are big enough for one ponytail but smaller than the ones you've posted in which I have to wrap them around his hair to many times.

Birdie Gray said...

Yes, they come in the size of regular rubberbands. They come in a wide variety of sizes. When I do My Sunshine's hair in a single ponytail, I usually use the larger, thick cloth bands. Because they are thicker, I don't have to stretch them and wrap them around all that much. But the thinner bands come in about three different sizes, too. They also sell ouchless thin strap headbands. You just kinda have to look around in the different stores to find what you're looking for. HTH! :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch.

The Adventures of Princess Zaria said...

I can't find the Goody brands anywhere in Detroit. Do you have to order them online? Goody is the best in hair care for kids:)